Friday, December 30, 2011

Photo turned Canvas

You might have seen how you can turn a regular picture into a canvas style picture using Mod Podge, if not here's a great blog that shows you how DIY Canvas.
Here's one that I did with a 20 x 24 photograph.

I didn't use paint or put the scrapbook paper on the sides because I was framing it. This was just Mod Podge to make it look like canvas.




The print was around $20 (I ordered it from Mpix online)
A 20 x 24 Canvas $7 with 40% off coupon
The frame $13 (on cleareance because of a scratch)
And the Mod Podge which was around $3.50 with my 40% Off coupon at Hobby Lobby

So it cost me around $43 to make it because I still have plenty of Mod Podge left over for other projects! You can't get a framed canvas print that large for that price!

No comments: