Monday, January 2, 2012

Everything Oil Rubbed Bronze

My friends and family have heard me rave about this wonderful product so I must share!

We moved into our house that was FULL of brass fixtures, knobs, door handles, etc.... TONS of brass!! I wanted to replace them with bronze but soon realized that was a bit costly and well I wanted new floors so that was done instead. I'm happy about that desicion, however I stare at this brass and I swear it taunts me!!

BUT then I found Oil Rubbed Bronze Spray Paint at Lowes and it has taken the brass by the... well ok let me just show you some of the results ;-)






Before

After
  

These are Candlesticks I found at the Thrift store for $4.
During Painting
After 

Knobs After

Light Fixture After

I plan on painting my door knobs and this chandelier! Once it's done, I'll post the results.

No comments: